W4E 2.0: we nearly reached our 50 coop shares...missed it?

Hey Family,


We predicted before we left to London,
that we probably sell out before we open
to the public and finally...
  
we are down to our last few shares now...

http://traffic4everyone.com


less then 10 only!  


our website is locked down and undergoing
cosmetic surgery, 6 new videos, new text per
page etc etc etc ...


we will re-open this sunday September 8th 2013
if all goes as planned...


after attending the first empower uk event in London
I had a breakthrough moment and suddenly everything is
crystal clear in my mind, I see where I went wrong with my
system last year and have a chance to get it spot on
this time around and I am happy so many friends
and subscribers I personally know jumped on board
even though they haven't even seen my new site yet... ;-)


is always good to know that your subscribers trust your ability. 


thanks for trusting me- you know who I am talking about...

I will be going underground and start recording those critical
6 videos to ensure this system converts like nothing else
out there and once you see it all, I mean all 5 steps you will
see why I am so eager to get this beauty going...


see you all sunday when we launch- fingers crossed ...


To The Top With Empower Network and the W4E coop 2.0



Brian Michael


call if in any doubt, if I miss your call try again in few minutes...


      


                                               

GetResponse


Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments