Very Important - open today !!! Skype problems and new System launch details inside...

Hey Family,


Brian Michael here with few quick updates:


1: my Skype account got hacked 3 days ago,
looks like I have lost my account forever as
I cannot get through their verification process
which requires me to answer 15 questions
about my Skype account and with over 1k
personal contacts it is nearly impossible to
get it right, I tied 6 x and failed 6 x - lol...


so I be looking into using another service,
probably voxer to stay in contact in future,
the problem is I cannot contact any inner
circle member or arrange solo ads etc etc...


all those were done on Skype before and
I do not trust them anymore- I mean if I
answer 13 out of 15 correct 6x in 3 days,
then common sense should tell those idiots
that it is me- but it isn't happening...


moving on ....


2: we will be launching a brand new system
on Friday and I will be the first person online
to send out our new empower capture page system...


so look out Friday 23-o8-2013 for the subject line:


Brand New EN System launch for Team W4E !


WE will be doing a webinar sunday but do not hesitate
this Friday- in approx. 24 hours from now...


Wishing everyone a blessed week,


To The Top


Brian Michael


p.s:  if Skype related, hold off trying to reach me till further
notice please and if someone says, this is my new chat room on skype
and ask you to connect- DONT DO IT !!!   


Unless you are ready to loose your contacts you build up over 9 years
as it happened to myself 3 days ago...                                                           

GetResponse


Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments