Daily iPhone App: Pivvot mixes music and mayhem

twitter facebook myspace digg
newsletter update August 02, 2013

Daily iPhone App: Pivvot mixes music and mayhem

I really have a thing for simple games. And I'm not using the word "simple" as a replacement for "easy." I just mean that if a game can teach me how to play it without having to explicitly explain how, I'm much more likely to enjoy my first experie…

read more
Talk to the Mac App of the Week: Dialogue lets you make, receive and record phone calls over your Mac

You're typing away at your Mac, rushing to meet a deadline, when you hear your iPhone ringing. Rather than digging into your pocket to find the phone and fumble to answer it, wouldn't you rather just click an button on your Mac screen to answer t…

read more
Daily iPad App: Jurassic Park Builder makes me wish in-app purchases were extinct

I have to admit that I'm not typically the kind of person who gets sucked into those Farmville-style games -- be it on Facebook or in app form -- that require hours and hours of tedious upkeep while slowly whittling away at your wallet a dollar or …

read more
Daily iPhone App: Pixlgun 3D is full of surprises

Even after browsing the description of Pixlgun 3D on the app store, you may still not know what to make of it. It looks like Minecraft, but it's a shooter. It emulates analog sticks on a touchscreen, but boasts fantastic control. And it looks carto…

read more
Daily iPad App: Spaceteam brings sci-fi fun to iOS and Android

My husband was excited and kept egging me on, but I was pretty nervous. This was the sort of thing that tested your marriage, and the only thing standing between us and defeat was our ability to work as a team. Finally, I agreed to play Spaceteam…

read more
You received this email because you signed up to our mailing list on TUAW. At any point you can unsubscribe and receive no further emails from us.

Privacy Policy


SHARE THIS EMAIL

Comments