it is always the system not the opportunity which makes money Online...

The Slavery Model Exposed...

"If you build your business by doing something

that you DESPISE doing....

...your business won't last.

Because no matter how much you want to

make money, eventually your disgust for what

you're doing will become more powerful...

Bottom line... if what you're doing sucks.....don't

do it.

There are things that are NOT worth the money.

Period.

I learned a long time ago:

"If you build with a slavery model... it will keep you a slave."

Remember that."

Quick Story....

Back in the early days, I'd just built my first successful

team ever...

...I was making some money in my
Network Marketing Company, but not anything
to blow my socks off.



It was all "old school'.

Private business receptions, in home presentations,

restaurant gatherings and hotel meetings.



One day a buddy of mine in the business gave me

a set of audio-cassettes and said, "This will make your

business so simple that even your grandma could do

it..."



He was going to teach me the secret of "duplication".



And boy, I was HUNGRY for it.


I wanted so badly to add some extra zeros on the
end of my tiny check.



....and I knew that duplication was the key.



Have you ever felt like that? That if you could just

find "The Secret Strategy", your business would

explode?



Well, that was how I felt.



So I listened to the audio tapes. The guy was a multi-million
dollar earner in the industry and he was talking about

doing 3-way calls.



...I was excited.



I was JAZZED!



It made total sense.

If the problem is that people can't make sales on their own,

then doing 3way calls would be the solution!



I couldn't believe it would be so EASY...



....and my team got PUMPED! They loved the idea.



So, the next day it started like a whirlwind!



Someone called me at 8:30 am and said, "Do you

have time for a quick three-way call? I've got a prospect

on the line who wants to get some questions answered...."



I said, "Sure, patch 'em through."



It worked!



We got his Aunt Sally in the business!



Yeah baby!



My team started blowing up.

The key? "Get all your prospects on the phone

with me and I will get them all in the business."

Can you imagine what happened next?


For the next several years, my phone was ringing constantly

from 10:30 am to 11pm


Needless to say, it "worked".

But I was exhausted. I was disconnected.


And I found myself dreading the phone ringing.



Dozens of calls per day. Hundreds of calls per week.

I can't tell you how many times I left my family

sitting in a restaurant eating a nice dinner

because I had to step out in the lobby

and talk to a prospect on a 3 way call.

Did I make a living? Sure. But I didn't have much

of a LIFE.


One night, my buddy Joe was at my house. He was in the
business. We were sitting around talking or something.



And around 11:30pm, my phone rang.



I answered it and said, "Hello?"



"Hey, I'm so excited! I've got this prospect

on the line who's really excited about the business.

She's SO EXCITED!!! Can you do a 3-way call

for me?"


So, like a super-hero I said, "Sure, patch her through

and let's do it."


I was pacing while I was talking. I was on the phone

until about midnight or so.....and it worked! Like a

super-hero I'd put another one in the business.



I sat down, looked at my buddy Joe and said...

"Got another one!"



My buddy Joe looked at me and said....



"I quit."



I just looked at him. I wasn't sure I understood what

he'd said.




I said, "You quit? Why?"



And then he told me a PROFOUND TRUTH that day.



He said, "Look, no amount of money is worth what you just
did. You just answered your phone at 11:30 at night....talked
until midnight just to convince someone's aunt to join a
business that claims to be about 'time freedom'. It's BS,
I'm out."

LOL.



I didn't get it that day. But looking back, he was totally right.



And it also explained why my team was burned out and
I constantly had to enroll a bunch of people every month
to replace the ones who quit.



They were exhausted and they'd lost their belief.



Why?

Because Joe was right.



And that's why, today, I don't do any phone prospecting.

And that's why so many members make over $100 per day
every day, day in, and day out. Many times, much more than that.

Part time, on the side - withOUT even picking up a phone.



How many prospects did I call?



ZERO.



How many home-parties?



ZERO.



How many one-on-one presentations?



ZERO.



How many people did I "hand out samples" to?



ZERO.



See My Freedom System Here:

http://autorecruitingplatform.com/wealth4everyone

*No 3 way calls allowed



Look, there are some things that we need to be honest
about:



THING ONE:


You're joining this business to make a ton of money

and have time freedom. NOT to be a telemarketer.



Telemarketers make about $8.50 per hour in the
U.S. and $3 per hour in the Philippines.



If you make more money than that, why on earth
would you start beating the phone in a home business?

See My Freedom System Here:

http://autorecruitingplatform.com/wealth4everyone




THING TWO:



There are things that duplicate but do NOT suck.



For instance, David tells the story of a guy
he knows who made $800k per year for about
a decade.



David asked him how much "work" he did each
month. He said, "not much at all."



David asked, "How many calls did you make?"



He said, "Phone calls? Maybe 4 or 5".



David said, "per MONTH????"



He said, "Yup."



David said, "What was the secret, man?"



He said, "The system automatically did all the
things that we as leaders didn't want to do...."

See My Freedom System Here:

http://autorecruitingplatform.com/wealth4everyone



Read that again.



There's a huge wealth clue there.



The system did all the things that you don't want to do.



See how I do it here...

http://autorecruitingplatform.com/wealth4everyone



That's how the big boys play.



Plus, it's more fun.



I know that I'm going to make AT LEAST $1,000
every single week....

Proof:

Don Glanville sent you $935.00 USD
Transaction ID: 5F881971SL1981518
Dear Wealth4Everyone,
 
Just thought you'd like to know Don Glanville sent you $935.00 USD.



....and I don't have to pick up a phone to do it.


I don't have to go to someone's house to do
little milk-and-cookie parties in the living room.



I don't have to draw circles on the back of a
napkin down at the coffee shop.

Look, you don't want to do that stuff either.



So why do you keep joining businesses
where that's what you have to do to make money?



This email might be controversial.

And God knows that most of the people in
the MLM industry will tell you that I'm wrong.



But, how many of them are making $7,000-$12,000
per WEEK by following few systems that's making
tons of money for thousands of people who use them?



That's what I thought.


This is just my perspective.



If you like the way this sounds, then watch this
carefully and get in.:

http://autorecruitingplatform.com/wealth4everyone
  

Take it or leave it. Either way, I'm in your corner.


Brian Michael 
GetResponse


Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments