NACD Home Speech Therapist brings apraxia therapy to the iPad

twitter facebook myspace digg
newsletter update June 28, 2013

NACD Home Speech Therapist brings apraxia therapy to the iPad

Speech Therapy for Apraxia - NACD Home Speech Therapist is an iPad tool designed to improve speech sound productions and motor speech planning skills in people with apraxia, a speech disorder in which a person knows what they want to say, but has d…

read more
Daily iPhone App: Where's My Mickey combines Disney's old with its new

Disney has come up with yet another way to wring a new title out of its megahit Where's My Water. This time, it combines the "swipe to clean" gameplay with one of the company's oldest properties. Yes, they've pulled out Mickey Mouse for an iOS ga…

read more
Daily iPhone App: Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is a tasty cold cut from Rovio Stars

Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is the very first title from the Rovio Stars program, a publishing initiative from the makers of Angry Birds. The company has a whole lot of infrastructure and expertise, but not a lot of good new ideas flowing, so it'…

read more
Daily iPad App: Foresee plans your activities based on the weather

I'm an outdoorsy-type person and I set time aside each week to go hiking and kayaking with my children. My plans sometimes go awry because the weather turns sour at the time I selected. To improve my odds of getting outside as planned, I decided to…

read more
Daily iPhone App: Keep your eyes on the sky with CloudSpotter

Do you ever find yourself under a shady tree gazing up at the sky and looking at the clouds as they float by? I'm sure you can pick out familiar shapes like a dog or a cat, but can you recall the scientific names that describe these beautiful cloud…

read more
You received this email because you signed up to our mailing list on TUAW. At any point you can unsubscribe and receive no further emails from us.

Privacy Policy


SHARE THIS EMAIL

Comments