Give me 3 minutes and I'll make you a Pro-gamer [Ninja Survey]

Hey Asaa 

It's been a while since Mafia Wars was cool right? 

Do you remember the good old days? Inviting your 
friends to join your mafia group?

I literally drove to my friend Jimmy's house,
jumped over his dog, ran to his computer, 
logged on to his account, and joined my own mafia. 

He was addicted by the next day lol.

What's the games are you are addicted to? >>>

Well, that was a long time ago and Jimmy
ain't playin' anymore. That's fine though, neither 
am I because there are so many other addicting 
games to play. 

In fact, right before writing this I was just playing Dots,
the new iPhone game that got 2 million 
users in 2 weeks.
That's EPIC.

Yeah, you may still be on Mafia Wars, but 
I want to know what the next game you want 
to become a Pro at.

See, I am really good at getting the inside tips, 
tricks, and hacks at a lot of these games, but 
I don't know what you're playing.

You can help me by clicking this link below and 
telling me what you're doing these days.

Let's become 
friends again so I can help you become PRO! 

It only takes 3 minutes and it will help me a lot so 
I can master these games and give you something amazing.

Just click here to take the 3 minute quiz and 
I'll make you a Pro at whatever game you're playing >>>

Asaa, after I compile all the awesome games you and 
the other Pro gamers are playing, I will update you with the hottest
new guides. ;)


To being a Pro,


Philip Scott
Founder Mafia Wars Blackbook










------


POBOX 4, Nundah, QLD 4012, AUSTRALIA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Comments