This is huge- new and open now...

This is important!
 
You might have heard of Russell Brunson
 (major guy in the USA) and Jonathan Budd.
 
Top reputation for great opportunities that
 work...
 
Well, something big is about to happen!
 
So big I've had to sign NDA (Non-Disclosure
 Agreement).  I can only share with 5 people
 at this point in time.
 
Here is the deal.
 
I have 2 place filled with a TOP leader. I
 have 3 places available (we are directly under
 Jonathan Budd) so in right at the TOP.
 
These 3 places are available for leaders. What
 I mean by leaders, is someone that can also
 bring in 5 good people, today.
 
Please please DO NOT contact me if you can't
 bring 5 people.
 
The door will be open to everyone. But at this
 moment in time I need to place leaders, this will
 benefit all of us.
 
If you are a "LEADER" and can place 5 people
 email: brian.michael715@gmail.com


send me your email when you reply so i can send you an
invite via email within 2-3 hours- depending where you
are in the world, and then check your inbox and spam folder
for a reply which says:


You Have Been Invited to Brian Michaels Ripple...


fill out form to start for free today...


Act Fast


Brian Michael              


  



Powered by:GetResponse


Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments