Daily iPhone App: Ms. Splosion Man splodes out onto iOS

twitter facebook myspace digg
newsletter update April 12, 2013

Daily iPhone App: Ms. Splosion Man splodes out onto iOS

I'm a big fan of developer Twisted Pixel -- their console games are always terrific, with the original Splosion Man being one of my favorites. Now, the company has teamed up with developer Iron Galaxy and publisher Microsoft to bring the sequel …

read more
Daily iPhone App: Badland is a gorgeous alien journey

One of my favorite things about the App Store is that it can offer some completely original and crazy ideas. Developers do have to get approval from Apple to be published, but that approval doesn't require a game to make sense or be clear, only …

read more
Daily iPhone App: bit Dungeon is a retro RPG done well

bit Dungeon arrived on the App Store a little while ago, and if you missed it then, you'd do well to try it out now. Quite a few games have used the old 8-bit, top-down RPGs as a rubric, but bit Dungeon is probably the best example I've seen of …

read more
Daily iPhone App: Alien Hive might help evolve your brain

I am not sure whether I like Alien Hive or not, and I'll explain why in just a second. But last week at GDC, whenever I had a free moment to play games on my iPhone, I found myself pulling out Alien Hive and playing yet again. So I think that's …

read more
Daily iPhone App: Nimble Quest arrives on the App Store

You may already know that the great NimbleBit has released a new game this week, given that I spoke with them earlier here at GDC. Nimble Quest (free) is unlike the company's previous hits, Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes, but it's just as fun and …

read more
You received this email because you signed up to our mailing list on TUAW. At any point you can unsubscribe and receive no further emails from us.

Privacy Policy


SHARE THIS EMAIL

Comments