Episode 4 - "Laughing at pee, and Leadership Development..."

Lol.
 
I have to hand it to my brother for the hilarious
title of today's show:
 
"Peeing on Live Webinars & Moving
Mountains Through Leadership Development..."
 
 
I hope you're enjoying the daily episodes.
 
Happy days, enjoy the pee
stories, and I'll talk to you tomorrow
at 8pm EST.
 
-David Wood
"I interrupt your patterns, with my pee...LIVE."
 

Now i also have yesterdays webinar recording here if you have missed the
opportunity in 2013:

the coop systems are up and running :

watch all 3 links and get back 2 me...

you do not wanna miss out on this one, also look on my

i post weekly updates, so far 8 k now in 7 days - awsome business...

Stay Tuned

Brian Micael

Team Tissa/ Bear / W4E    

Brian Michael         

P.S.:
 
after joining us get your duplicaster links here :

 now you can invite people to our ongoing weekly 3x leaders calls and
 if someone joins they will be joining via your own EN link, all done for you...

 step 1 is required which is to enter your EN username so this system can create
 your links... we will show u how to invite all your FB friends with 3 min to your
 links and will email you the webinar schedule ahead of time so you can send
 prospects aswell to those calls, see you SOON and create your links after joining EN
 if you wanna participate...

 stay tuned
   


         
       
 


Powered by:GetResponse


Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments