RE: Yesterdays email and babynews...

First of all i wanted to thank you and share with my
valued subscribers that i am going to have a babyboy
within the next 12-24 hours, Dora and myself are going
to be Parents soon...

Some of you might have known, those in my inner circle
definatly did...

I try to be at this epic webcast tonight but maybe we will
be in hospital, lets see...

Also more news and updates regarding our coop system this
weekend for sure, we cranking up our game is all i can say...

That webinar I shot you the link for yesterday
is starting at 8pm EST. Register here:
 
https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/special/wealth4everyone
 
Join us.
 
Here's the original invitation I sent
 you yesterday ...
 
----
 
RE: Going out of business - the whole story
 
Have you heard the buzz over the last
 couple of days about this:
 
https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/special/wealth4everyone
 
I couldn't believe it.
 
My mentor, partner, and friend, Daegan
 Smith, the guy that started Maximum
 Leverage, and has pretty much coached
 almost every big success story I know is
 shutting everything down, and ...
 
Tomorrow night he's holding a short
 meeting to explain it in detail. I gotta
 hear the full story, so I'll be there,
 and I wanted to pass the news and invite
 link along to you:
 
https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/special/wealth4everyone
 
I gotta feeling after tomorrow night the
 nets going to crazy.
 
See you there.
 
Brian Michael




Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments