I Have A CONFLICT, R Quark Friend Chat...

If you think Linkbuilder from Lumbridgecity tells the TRUTH
about Merchanting on Runescape...

Then I'd like a wee favor...

Please view, like and comment on this short 1 minute video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad33vSjTDPE


You see, I've been studying the prices of rares very closely,
and today I bought 2 Red Halloween Masks, a Blue Halloween Mask,
a Santa Hat, and, a Green Halloween Mask.

Ya, it is a big chuck of change!

When I reported the price I paid for the Green HWeen Mask in
the R QUARK Friend Chat on RS... I was *instantly* booted.

Am I sore?

Well not really.


You guys know I wrote THE BOOK on avoiding scams by merch clans,
but the fellas on R QUARK are only just getting to know me.

I expect they will soon get used to me.

And what I stand for.


I would be most grateful for your support and testimonials
let the awesome folks on the R Quark Chat know about us!!!

With my gratitude,

Linkbuilder




LumbridgeCity - Runescape Merchanting
LumbridgeCity.com, P.O. Box 1884, Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nExsLJxMtKyMLOysDKyctEa0jGwMDGwsLKw=

Comments