Regarding the last email i send you, and to be clear...

If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please unsubscribe
by hitting the link at the bottom of this e-mail.

So I sent out an email a couple days ago recommending (HIGHLY) an
ebook I discovered,
 
and I want to clarify a couple of things
 
I found the ebook to be a masterpiece from a mastermind, and that
IS what it is.
 
But at the same time, I also know that it speaks about an
expensive up-sell, so I wanted
 
To be clear about my intentions and why I sent it, and highly
recommend this ebook.
 
 
 
I've read many, some good, most junk, but this ebook is a
powerful tool that can transform the
 
mind (WHILE revealing some of his strategies) at next to nothing.
 
 
 
Long story short, it's the ebook I recommend, NOT the "up-sell".
 
 
 
Why? The up-sell isn't for everyone, & it is costly. The ebook
IS for everyone & NOT costly.
 
 
 
I can't stress its value enough which is why you should stop what
you're doing and GRAB IT
 
because he really IS going to remove the offer in 3 days.
 
I know....that's a "tactic" that email marketers use...blah blah,
going to be taken down tonight,
 
But he really is removing it very soon.
 
 
 
https://businessbuilders.infusionsoft.com/go/imrevolution/dbalogh
 
 
 
At least check it out, & he'll give you a refund on the $10 if
you don't love it!
 
 
Brian & Dora
Pro Internet Marketer




Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments