I want You To Think About This...It Is About You.

If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please unsubscribe
by hitting the link at the bottom of this e-mail

"What does it actually cost to give up on yourself?

 

Most of the time when somebody gives up on themselves,

it's because what they're doing is costing them too much.

 

They feel like 'I just can't continue to do this' because the

cost of my time, my energy, my emotions, my insecurity,

the pain, the money, whatever the heck it is, of struggling,

of trying something and not succeeding, the cost is too ...much...

 

And I realized that it is just so utterly the opposite of that.

 
 
That giving up on yourself costs you so much, that you really

can't even imagine how much it costs you. Because there is

about 90 million times that I could have given up on myself in

the last 5 years at some point, at some level... The cost of your

future is what you are paying when you give up on yourself.

 Note:

We made it and will make some massive new networking
connections september 9th/10th for our co-op system.

http://www.futuristicmarketing.com/leaders/

we are going to San Diego to meet the Top25 leaders worldwide.

-Bonus worth $400 is on the way end of august for those
47 people involved, you know who you are ...respect.
 
 

You're paying for the most important future that you could imagine."


Your Future ... 

Starting up a Business Online, even if it cost as much as a holiday or
a car is the best investment you can possibly do, i did it and it changed
everything for me and my family...


Live Webinar this Friday @ 1 pm est, 10 am pacific, 6 pm in the UK


www.wealth4everyone.org        

 

Think about it ...it is not so hard and will reward those who stick with it
for many years, but be realistic, it can take 6-12 months before you see
the desired results...     

I hope to see you inside the system we created for you...

 

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/wealth4everyone/Live/

 

take action today.

 

Brian & Dora
 Pro Internet Marketer
 6 Figure Income Earners




Wealth4Everyone, Latymer Close, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9ER, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments