Commodity Code commissions will grow next week!

Thank you for begin a Commoditycode affiliate! The product rocks and we get alot of happy feedback.. also to let you know

Your Commissions will grow because

a.) bank wire transfers dont show up yet! People need to pay and a typical wire takes up to 3 business days. we have over 100 Initiated wire transfers that are still pending! Next week you might see the increase in sales once the wires are confirmed!

b.) Many payments are in the 3 step payment plan.. This means that you will receive more commissions in 1 month and then the 2nd month :) SO only 1 /3th of your banked cash shows up there.

c.) Some credit card payments have been delayed by the system and will be credited within he next days.. you MIGHT have more sales than being shown .. plus we got alot of people on the phone working still on your behalf selling !

Rest assured that those payments have been tracked and cookies accordingly!

Get aff materials to do a final push next week

http://thecommoditycode.com/affiliates.html



We really value our partnership with you, and we want us to profit mutually so we will always try to give you the biggest bang for the buck !

SO if you think your stats are meow meow.. you can probably double the shown amount.. :) thats your real earnings.


Hope this helps!


Hit me up anytime to see what we have in store for the future!


Also the Commoditycode will remain open for some more time due to many requests! (<- no ploy, we want to reward all the SEO cracks that spend so much time listing and working up pages for the commoditycode)

We want you to profit with us and bank those big checks!


The last call will probably happen on Monday or Tuesday for a final push :)

Thanks again its been a fun ride and a real pleasure,

You know the drill , hit me up on skype! I love Feedback and criticism..  more feedback however

I'm a sensible person and I cry easily :)


Best and lets get in touch,

Skype: steve25m

Ps: Have a Great Weekend.. and heres a Joke for you :)



    This story involves a young man whose name is Matthew who goes into a confessional hopper to ask for forgiveness for his sins.

    He steps into the box, kneels down and whispers, "Father, forgive me for I have sinned. I've been with a loose woman from your parish and spent all last night indulging in sins of the flesh."

    The priest says, "Is that you Matthew?"

    He responds, "Yes Father, it is I."

    After a short pause, the priest says, "Go on my son, tell me more."

    "Well Father, you know we were dancing, drinking wine, and next thing I know, we spent 6 hours indulging pleasures of the flesh.", says Matthew

    "Well I see my son, tell me more. Who was the woman you were with?", said the priest

    "Sorry Father I cannot tell you that, for I cannot sully her reputation."

    "Was it Eileen O'Shaunessy?", asks the priest. "No father it was not."

    "Was it Brenda Mahoney?", asks the priest. "No father, it was not."

    "Was it Jill O'Flannery?" asks the priest. "No Father, it was not."

    The priest very patiently paused and breathed a heavy sigh.

    "Alright my son, I admire your integrity and you are a child of god, but you must atone for your sins. Say five Our Fathers, four hail marries and all is forgiven."

    Matthew thanked the priest and quietly returned to his pew to atone for his sins. As he pulled out his rosemary beads, his friend slid next to him and asked, "What'd you get?"

    Matthew said, "Five Our Fathers, four hail marries and THREE REALLY GREAT LEADS."





ForexKiller, wilhelm greilstr 14, innsbruck, tirol 6020, Austria

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments