Apologies For The Generic eMail

Sorry fellas, an assistant was helping me with an email campaign
while I did some client work... and two of my favorite lists
were hit with an email intended for someone else.

Now, Back To Merchanting and stuff...

As you may know, I have two YouTube Channels on Runescape - and
they are getting more and more dated by the day

Especially when this new Runescape Beta thing comes out... things
are really going to change.

I'm Still Merchanting

In fact, I am quietly soaking up some raw materials that are
always needed for skilling combat, ranging and mage.

And I bought into Rares again - as the prices confirmed a
nice 1-2-3 bottom formation after a long term down trend...

You may think I'm repeating myself about this trading pattern, and
well - I am!

Let's watch how this pans out over the next couple months.

In The Meantime

I just released a new website www.teralikes.com

And I plan to experiment with ONE of my TWO Channels on YouTube
The RSLINKBUILDER channel on YouTube will start promoting
old videos with the aim of gaining full Revenue Share Partnership
with YouTube - I'm excited to report our results!

But more than that, I invite YOU to join in the fun!

Check out my new site, join today for free, and I'll give you
1800 bonus tokens so you can get started fast.

Yep.

A personal invitation, from Linkbuilder, to the loyal
subscribers of the Lumbridgecity email list.


To Your Success
Linkbuilder






LumbridgeCity - Runescape Merchanting
LumbridgeCity.com, P.O. Box 1884, Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nExsLJxMtKyMLOysDKyctEa0jKwMnJwsHBw=

Comments