Fast Fire Sites Launch Moved to June 15th

So they X-rayed my head yesterday 

Just as my mother always suspected... couldn't find a brain!

I wanted to make sure y'all got this update.
 
Guys,
 
I apologize for not keeping you updated about our Fast Fire Sites launch which is scheduled for Thursday (yes, tomorrow), but it's been a bit crazy since I went to Vegas last week and had a mind blowing attack of vertigo (not recommended).
 
The docs don't know what's wrong so they're doing an MRI of my brain in a couple of hours.  Hopefully, they can at least find it!
 
We're all approved to launch with the great team at Clicksure, but we're going to back up until Friday to make sure everything is fine tuned and ready for a huge success.
 
Ronnie's just blowing the doors off the market anyway so I'm sure y'all can keep busy tomorrow.  ;-)
 
Just so you know... The Fast Fire Sites software and training is awesome.
 
The pitch is very strong directly from me based on stuff I've sold millions of dollars of.  This will all kick ass and your people will love it.
 
BTW - if you ever suffer from Vertigo, the doc highly recommends you take Valium or Xanax. 
 
Back at you tomorrow with more details on the launch (and whether or not anyone found my brain).

If you haven't yet signed up here is the jv link*
 
Thanks for your support.
 
Shawn Casey



Webfire, LLC,
3591 Richie Rd,
Verona, Wisconsin 53593, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments