Yes. 60%! I TOLD you about this! Here's the proof!

We made 60% on the G.E. in 9 days and you could have too!
 
But no, really.
 
I TOLD you about this! Here's the proof on YouTube!
 
 
 
Did you see what actually happening to the
price of copper ore, tin ore and bronze bars?
 
They exploded! And they are still rising!
 
ANYONE on Runescape could have made profit on this!
 
These are the 1-2-3 bottom formations I traded:
 
 
I made this video nine days ago!
And I made a nice killing! (you could have too)
 
 
---
 
WONDER what's NEXT?
 
 
Raw Trout.
 
 
Ya, seems lame eh? BUT, check out this chart:
 
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Raw_trout
 
 
I actually have over 4 million raw trout in inventory.
Picked up 1 million of them in January 2011, another 
million in July 2011 and just picked up another 
2 million of them recently... and I'm still buying more.
 
Expect 60% Profits in just 14 to 21 days!
 
---
 
Like these Runescape Merchanting Reports?
 
Good.
 
Connect with more amazing merchanters!
 
 
To Your Wealth!
 
Linkbuilder




  
 




  




LumbridgeCity.com, P.O. Box 1884, Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nExsLJxMtKyMLOysDKyctEa0jEwsbOwMHOw=

Comments