Marketing , What My Vacuum Can Teach You About Import Export...

Hi Marketing , and welcome to day 3 of your "Import
Export Secrets" Mini-Course.

In today's lesson, you're going to learn one of
the easiest ways to become "known" in the Import
Export Industry.

This is a quick email, so go ahead and read the
whole thing right now.

*************************************************
THE POWER OF NARROW FOCUS
*************************************************

Years ago, when I wanted to get my vacuum fixed,
I went to one of those "mega stores" and talked
to the person who was in charge of selling the
vacuums. She was only 17 years old, and her
understanding of vaccums was about as deep as a
paper cut.

Needless to say, I didn't get any help there.
However, on the way home, I discovered this
little place that was simply called "The Vacuum
Store". I went inside, and got all the help I
could possibly ask for.

Now, whenever I need ANYTHING that has to do with
vacuums, I go there. And the same goes for my
friends... if I hear someone talking about having
a problem with their vacuum, I send them to this
amazing little store, because that's their
specialty.

*************************************************
HOW THIS RELATES TO YOU...
*************************************************

Let's say you decided to specialize in exporting
cowboy hats (a random example, I know). Who do
you think suppliers and distributors are going to
call when they need cowboy hats?

Are they going to waste their time with those
people who export every kind of merchandise, or
are they going to want to talk to a true expert
in the field?

Of course... they are going to want to do
business with YOU, Marketing . That's the power of
singular focus. It doesn't matter what you decide
to specalize in, but if you do that... you'll
quickly become known as the "go to person" for
that particular product.

And hey... everyone needs cowboy hats!

Are you almost ready to take the plunge, and pick
up your own copy of my special report? Remember,
it's fully guaranteed. If, within 90 days, you
decide that you don't like it, you can email me
for a full refund.

Listen, if you want to learn everything you need
to know about succeeding in Import Export in the
fastest possible time, then you've got to check
out this special web page that I put up for you.
Here's the URL:

http://www.startinganimportexportbusiness.com

See you tomorrow.

Your Friend,
Timothy Smith
Starting an Import/Export Business
www.startinganimportexportbusiness.com

1563 Solano Ave, #306 Berkeley, CA 94707, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zIysbBwctCycTBwMHAystGa0jJxMzByM

Comments